This is a fantastic opportunity for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join a global organisation based in Sunbury.
You will be tasked with shaping the overall stakeholder engagement and communications strategy and work with key business partners to ensure this is carried out effectively. This will be a contract with the initial period being 12 months.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Developing stakeholder engagement and communications strategies
- Planning and development of communications
- Execution of the programmes communications and monitoring effectiveness
- Experience of developing and implementing stakeholder engagement, communications and change management strategies
- Experienced user of MS office suite
- Project management experience
If you are available for your next assignment and would like to be considered then please apply today