This globally recognised FMCG powerhouse within the consumer goods sector are looking for talented individuals to join the ranks of their hugely talented marketing team. This company has big plans for 2020, with exciting new NPD coming to market.
These guys are going from strength to strength, with all of their brands sitting as category captains and owning up to 60% of the market. With some of the biggest brands in the sector, it’s no surprise that they’re in growth YOY.
They’re a vibrant team who are hungry and passionate not only about the business but about their individual careers, which creates a strong team ethic and a real stay culture as people want to succeed.
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity with a global leader in the category, then this is the one for you.
- £40,000-£45,000 + Benefits
- Category Leading Household Brands
- Lead the strategic category management agenda with high profile customers
- Deliver category recommendations that grow brands and share of category
- Understand market and shopper trends - Highlight potential areas for growth
- Close collaboration with sales & brand marketing team to consult & create compelling category sell-in stories and seasonal activities e.g. for NPD
- Track, analyse & report regular deep-dives in customer sales-out & promotional activity
- Champion and proactively lead ‘shelf excellence’ including range, fixture layout and POS creation to aid shopper navigation and increase penetration
- Manage and plan channel budget spend
- Present and align channel strategy and recommendations with the UK management team
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field - MIN 2:1
- Learning agility and high energy level
- Naturally takes initiative and is seen as a problem solver
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw key insights & recommendations
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to foster strong customer relationships based on trust
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.