An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-known wholesale and distribution company based in Warwickshire. Our client is now looking for an experienced and passionate Category Manager to join their team and help drive the category forwards.
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for portfolio management at a strategic level while managing a team of 4.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 4 to deliver goals for sales and profit targets
- Identify new opportunities for growth through NPD and market analysis
- Manage supplier relationships
- Understand the market requirements
- Lead NPD
- Lead the launch of new products within your portfolio
- Review the product range regularly
- Deliver budgets in line with the marketing plan
Key skills that the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with other departments
- Proven Leadership and Management skills along with experience in performance management
- Experience in campaign planning
- Experience in range management and profiling
- Strong experience in NPD
- Proven experience in category management
In reward for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary of between £45 000 and £55 000 along with a company car and other additional benefits. You will be given the opportunity to work for a fast-paced, successful team who value their employees. This role would suit a Category Manager who is looking for a new challenge in their career.
This role is commutable via Stratford - Upon - Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Birmingham and Worcester.
If this looks like the perfect role then please do apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Category Manager, £45 000 - £55 000, Warwickshire