Global E commerce leader are looking for two Category Managers in their trading team based in the beautiful district of Richmond
Are you looking to work in a place where you can shape how the world buys, sells and gives? Where you will be supported in challenging convention, risk taking and innovation? where you can be yourself, do your best work and and have a meaningful impact? then read on!!
As a Category Manager you will define the category strategy and execute this by working with strategically important sellers, retailers and brands to ensure growth of the inventory.
Key responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Lead and develop relationship with key sellers, retailers and brands
- Build range plans, target merchandise and use levers to get products on site to drive performance
- Develop an excellent understanding of sellers' business operations and utilise insight to drive growth
- Assist in the development of the annual strategy and quarterly commercial plan
Requirements of the individual;
- Strong background in driving commercial results through business development
- Strong ability to analyse data and draw actionable insight
- Strong trading acumen and comfortable to operate in a fast paced trading environment
- Background in retail - ideally Ecommerce
- Able to engage at the most senior levels within brands and retailers
- Track record of building effective trading relationships
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or email Lee.McGoldrick@emr.co.uk for more information!!