Position: CATEGORY MANAGER
Location: Greater London
Job Ref: TL884954
We are now looking for a Category Manager with excellent FMCG grocery experience and an expertise in category and shopper insight. The role comes with 1x direct report.
- Become the expert; understand and interpret market trends/performance and shopper behaviour across two leading categories.
- Interpret and analyse data and competitor information to develop strategies and tactics to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate credibility and thought leadership to ensure always viewed as a key strategic supplier.
- Provide customer focussed insights and recommendations regarding shopper behaviour, ranging, merchandising and promotions.
- Lead category management projects to accelerate category and company brand performance.
- A robust and proven profile in FMCG shopper insight and category management gained either from a manufacturer, retailer or agency. Previous experience in sales or marketing roles would also be advantageous.
- A self-starter; proactive, driven and a people person.
- Experienced user of external market data (Nielsen, Kantar, IRI, etc).
- Anyalytical and commercial yet highly intuitive towards shopper insights.
A leading global FMCG business operating in a number of countries throughout the world, holding No.1 or No.2 position in many of them across three core categories. Email your CV to email@example.com