About The Opportunity:
Category Executive – Iconic Drinks Brand
London / Berkshire
- Up to £40,000 Basic Salary
Working for a brand that represents excellent in product and category innovation, this is a newly created role that will have key visibility with many parts of the commercial and marketing side of the business.
Working with a variety of market data, sales data and commercial reporting tools, the Category Executive role is all about understanding what’s going on in the market and pulling together recommendations that can shape all areas of commercial and marketing planning.
This is a significant opportunity for an ambitious and talented Insights driven marketer or category management professional to build something they can be proud of.
You’ll be well trained with demonstrable experience of developing and building either marketing insights or category insights in the FMCG or consumer goods markets.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have proven experience of working with FMCG / consumer goods market data
- Desire to make yourself visible within a large multifaceted team
- Are a confident, smart, creative thinker
- Have the ability to work in a multi-faceted team and influence those around you
- Can think of the big picture whilst maintaining commitment to the small steps that will get you there
- Have the ability to create category changing propositions founded in sound insight
- Are commercially minded, you know your numbers and everything that impacts them.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.