My client, a global manufacturing business with a fantastic reputation within their sector are currently on the lookout for a Category Development Specialist to join their marketing team in Doncaster. The team are expanding rapidly due to continued growth and truly value their employees. This position will see you responsible for developing business for both current and new product categories within the business, and also see you support the company's vision and overall strategy.
Key Duties Involve:
- This opportunity will see you responsible for outlining and driving the channel aims and priorities with full end to end ownership.
- Prepare key product and range presentations.
- Work alongside the Product Managers to launch content documents such as competitive matrixes and range propositions.
- Monitor competitive and market activity as well as monitoring trends within the market.
- Complete market maps and evaluate business performance.
- Develop areas such as pricing, channel product strategy as well as promotional/sale incentives relevant to the customers.
To be considered for this position you must already be working within a category/channel role and have a proven ability to develop strategies effectively. You must also have the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and have strong project management skills. If this sounds like it matches your skills set then please send across your applications.