A Global ecommerce giant is looking for 15+ Category Analysts to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded analyst who can hit the ground running.
As a Category Analyst you will support the commercial and operational success of the brand and retailer portfolio. In addition you will implement a brand acquisition and scaling strategy to optimise the brand reach on the site.
- Develop the operational relationship with key sellers, brands and retailers.
- Develop expert understanding of sellers business operations and current strategies
- Utilise insight to identify opportunities for growth
- Target merchandise and user levels to drive product performance
- Proactively manage the accounts and implement scaling opportunities
- Requirements for this role;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial background
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You will need to have some experience as a sourcer or buyer in an online retail environment and experience at negotiating ranges and promotion with suppliers in non-complex negotiations over periods of 1 year
This position is for 12 months with the potential to become permanent and we are looking to recruit more than one of these positions! Located in Beautiful Richmond
Please apply to find out more.
As you will be part of a brand new team there are lots of these roles available so if you have any friends or colleagues who would also be interested get in touch straight away as they are looking to on-board between mid March to mid April.