Category and Brand Insight Analyst – Retail – North Manchester – Up to £35,000 plus bonus!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Our North Manchester client needs a Category and Brand Insight Analyst to complete their team!
Do you thrive pulling actionable insights out of large datasets? Our client is looking for a Category and Brand Insight Analyst who will help their innovative company prosper! Based in North Manchester, the ideal candidate will spend their days supporting the wider business by providing invaluable insight into our client’s market. The candidate who is the best fit for this role will be a driven individual who works well under pressure both as part of a team or on solo projects.
Interested? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Category and Brand Insight Analyst
- SWOT analysing the client’s market.
- Producing insights from large datasets spanning numerous sources.
- Presenting findings clearly to other departments who will benefit from the insights.
- Using expertise to help other departments e.g research into pricing, sales predictions, etc.
- Keeping data account updated.
Key Skills and Attributes of Category and Brand Insight Analyst:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field.
- A confident communicator and presenter.
- Good at forming strong working relationships.
- Previous experience working with FMCG is essential.
- Exposure to IRI and Nielsen, Dunhumby and other databases relevant to analytics.