Exciting opportunity to become part of a brand new team as a Category Analyst with a global E-commerce leader located in the beautiful district of Richmond!
This position is for 12 months with the potential to become permanent and we are looking to recruit more than one of these positions!
As a Category Analyst you will support the commercial and operational success of the brand and retailer portfolio. In addition you will implement a brand acquisition and scaling strategy to optimise the brand reach on the site.
Key responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Develop the operational relationship with key sellers, brands and retailers.
- Develop expert understanding of sellers business operations and current strategies
- Utilise insight to identify opportunities for growth
- Target merchandise and user levels to drive product performance
- Proactively manage the accounts and implement scaling opportunities
Requirements for this role;
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others
- Learn through experimentation
- Strong ability to analyse data and draw actionable insight
- Strong trading acumen and ability to operate in fast paced environment
- Outstanding negotiation skills
You will need to have some experience as a sourcer or buyer in an online retail environment and experience at negotiating ranges and promotion with suppliers in non-complex negotiations over periods of 1 year
As you will be part of a brand new team there are lots of these roles available so if you have any friends or colleagues who would also be interested get in touch straight away as they are looking to on-board between mid March to mid April.
Referrals available for successfully placed candidates!
Email Lee.McGoldrick@emr.co.uk for more information