The Role: My client, a not for profit organisation based in Oxfordshire are seeking to appoint a permanent Campaigns Project Manager to work on a portfolio of campaigns within their business. This role delivers projects, advice and campaign activities to support the behavioural change programmes on some really exciting projects, also being involved in the launch of a new brand in May. This role will develop and support partnerships with business, local authorities, charities and agencies and requires an individual with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Manage multiple projects, partnership initiatives and direct campaign delivery mainly via social media
- Support in the development of research, insights and knowledge
- Manage and develop the design of materials for partners and direct delivery
- Provide progress reports, budget forecasts to inform monthly and quarterly reporting
- Work with central digital, local marketing teams to integrate all campaigns
- Design, write and deliver campaign content
The Candidate: You will have strong project management and development skills and be able to proactively develop internal and external relationships with a variety of people and businesses. This role requires an individual with experience in communications/ marketing, campaign strategy and delivery. You will have strong social media skills to communicate with the target audience and be able manage a sizeable budget. This role requires a passionate individual who has an interest in the environment and the world we live in, someone who is proactive, has excellent communication and presentation skills and someone who can make a difference and challenge when required.
This Campaigns Project Manager role commutable from Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and some parts of Buckinghamshire including locations such as Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Chipping Norton, Burford, Abingdon, Moreton in Marsh, Brackley, Waddesdon, Northampton, Daventry, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, and Wellingborough.
Campaigns Project Manager, up to £34k + excellent benefits & flexitime, Banbury