- Delivering the cross-sell/ up-sell/ retention strategy through the implementation of agreed campaigns across a range of channels (email, DM, Ops/outbound, digital touch points)
- Ensure all communication provide information in a clear and jargon-free way; address customer needs; are compliant and maximise marketing opportunities where appropriate
- Brief email, DM, and outbound data requirements to the Business Insight Team identifying the best prospects to target
- Working with the in house creative team, develop the creative needed for campaign activities.
- Take responsibility for following the agreed media approval process for all marketing materials, and ensure all items are also compliant with FCA regulation.
- Work with the Digital team to create and maintain email library. Ensure effective and timely implementation of email campaigns and develop a roadmap and execute tests to increase engagement and quote take up.
- Work with the preferred mailing house supplier to deliver the agreed direct mail tests, on time and within budget
- Previous direct marketing experience working across a range of channels is essential.
- Educated to degree standard and/or a recognised marketing qualification would be advantageous.
- A strong interest in customer marketing, and deriving value from existing customer base.
- Passionate about the customer, consistently striving to deliver excellent customer experience through all contacts.
- Good business awareness, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of achieving efficient return on investment.
- Good organisational and planning skills are necessary with an attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach, demonstrating an ability to work autonomously as well as a willing participant within a team.
- A self-motivator with the ability to think laterally and apply creative solutions to problems where necessary.