CAMPAIGN MARKETING MANAGER (6 month fixed term contract)
Keywords: (Corporate, Financial, Marketing, Online, Offline, email, PPC, social, PR, DM, above the line advertising, video content, Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ESPs)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
An experience Marketing Manager ideally with knowledge of financial products is urgently required by a leading global consultancy for their London headquarters.
The ideal candidates will have a real passion for marketing and an organised mind. Results focused with a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns. Someone who uses their initiative, thinks out of the box, not afraid to challenge the norm and used to working to tight deadlines.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will be responsible for planning and successfully delivering integrated marketing campaigns across all channels (online and offline), to support the company-wide and individual service line marketing objectives. The person in this role needs to have good technical marketing skills and the ability to work both strategically and tactically. They should be able to respond to high-level objectives and not just expect a list of tasks to complete. They will be designing full marketing communications strategies and be robust in execution with a strong attention to detail, and will need to work effectively with stakeholders across the business.
Strong relationship building skills, and a can-do attitude are a must. This person will need to be able to 'hit the ground running'. Knowledge of regulated financial products is an advantage; otherwise the candidate will have to prove a clear capability of rapidly accumulating a high level of understanding. This person must also be passionate about marketing and the function's role in creating a growing business and an industry-leading brand.
The ability to deal with complex marketing plans and multiple deadlines is also critical. The immediate focus of this role will be to lead two very specific campaigns; a re-branding of one of the groups brands and a re-launch of another division of the business.
There will be significant opportunities to learn and grow and the successful candidate needs to have the ambition to cope with and be excited by a very busy environment
- Assisting in developing the overall strategy and creating and implementing coordinated marketing campaigns from the initial planning through to performance reporting stage. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and key stakeholders to create plans that meets the required objectives
- Develop marketing planning templates that enable the marketing team to rapidly plan professional and reliable campaigns in response to ad hoc business requirements
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner, on budget and to the standard agreed within the marketing strategy
- Manage creative process for all campaigns - working with design agency and freelancers to ensure designs and messaging are on point (both from brand perspective and target audience)
- Identify and deliver opportunities for further sales expansion through cross-selling of the companies products
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting for all campaign activity on specific KPIs, as agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Support any wider marketing initiatives as and when required
Manage 1 Direct Report
- A history of delivering results. Full understanding of the marketing mix and confidence in managing agencies and other resources to deliver stand out campaigns that achieve results
- Experience in building a brand and driving demand
- Experience working across all online and offline channels from email, PPC, social, content to PR, DM, above the line advertising, video content etc.
- Educated to degree level - marketing qualification would be preferable
- Minimum 7 yrs' experience in similar marketing roles
- Proven experience of managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Passion for marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and ESPs
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - detail-oriented and quality conscious
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Proven writing and editing skills with mastery of grammar and spelling
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.