We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Campaign Manager– Corporate Marketing business line.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Campaign Manager to work in JLL’s Corporate Marketing team.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Marketing, the Campaign Manager will work on the development and implementation of national, EMEA and global marketing campaigns in the UK.
The individual will bring together multi-channel campaigns, ensuring JLL actively engages and connects with our clients to deliver maximum value to the company.
Key to this will be the ability to project manage each campaign to the highest standards. This includes developing detailed project plans and milestones, bringing together key marketing and business stakeholders from across JLL, and managing budgets, suppliers and the creation of all assets.
The Campaign Manager will have an excellent and up-to-date breadth of knowledge on marketing channels, and will thrive on constantly pushing the boundaries to ensure JLL’s campaign execution is seen as best in class.
What this job involves
- Devise excellent B2B integrated marketing campaigns which engage and inspire new and existing clients of JLL
- Manage effectively the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns, including organising events, digital advertising, website management, and direct marketing
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external creative agencies, including designers, animators and printers, ensuring that JLL’s brand identity is correctly adhered to throughout
- Write, edit and proof copy for promotional materials for each campaign
- Collect data and deliver regular reports on each campaign, including web analysis and KPI evaluation, and use this to inform how we approach future campaigns
- Regularly measure and maintain ROI per campaign
- Keep abreast of current marketing trends to ensure we regularly evolve our marketing channel strategy
- Covering corporate campaigns including triathlon and key corporate sponsorship events.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
To be successful in this role, the Head of Corporate Marketing will need;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to work with EMEA, global business leaders and sponsors, EMEA creative and digital teams and other marketing colleagues to drive success
- First class project management skills including the ability to plan, prioritise and execute, recognise key milestones, manage budgets, suppliers and metrics
- A ‘can do’ attitude with drive and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at once whilst working to tight timeframes
- Up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques, channels and activities and prepared to implement these, as appropriate, in their own campaigns
- Significant campaign marketing experience with a proven track record of delivering first class campaigns.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Warwick Street, London
Job Opening Date: 27/02/18
Job Closing Date: 27/04/18
Apply quoting reference 73495BR at jll.com/careers.