This heritage brand with a long history in the Staffordshire region is currently recruiting for a Campaign Manager to work across all of their luxury homeware brands to localise marketing activity within their global regions.
The Role: This is a fantastic role for an experienced Campaign Manager who has experience of 360 campaign planning within a retail business. Supporting the global regions with localised marketing activities, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing calendar.
- Develop and deliver the annual marketing campaign plans for new product launches and special projects
- Manage the creation of 360 marketing campaigns to be delivered across all channels to increase brand awareness and drive demand
- Manage the creative briefing process with agencies, suppliers and internal teams
- Responsible for deciding what marketing channels to use depending on campaign requirements
- Full ROI reporting and feedback
- Digital and offline marketing
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly and show gravitas. Having worked in a similar role previously, you must be able to demonstrate expertise in 360 marketing campaigns for retail and have a strong multi-channel marketing background. You MUST have worked in a retail/wholesale business, ideally in the premium/luxury product area in industries such as fashion, homeware, interiors, beauty, lifestyle etc. and ideally have worked within a global matrix business. You will be highly commercial and used to reporting on the success of campaigns and monitoring ROI.
As well as an excellent salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH, bonus, excellent product discount, pension, free parking.
This Campaign Manager role is commutable from Leek, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, Uttoxeter, Crewe, Nantwich.
This Campaign Manager would also suit a Marketing Manager or Account Manager who has worked with retail clients in an integrated agency.
Campaign Manager, Stoke on Trent, £excellent