A specialist Accountancy Firm is looking for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to join their Marketing Team. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing working to develop strategy and manage all campaign roll outs.
You will create integrated marketing campaigns and manage budgets and time lines whilst reporting on your progress. This role is ideal for someone with strong experience in Professional Services B2B marketing ideally coming from the Big 4 and is passionate about running campaigns.
- Work with leadership across sectors to develop briefs and time lines
- Measure campaign activities and ensure consistent progress against agreed metrics
- Manage project meetings and follow up on actions
- Work with other teams and agencies to deliver brand and customer focused campaigns
- Assist the wider Campaign team on large programmes
Skills / Experience
- Excellent record of strategic campaign management utilising all marketing channels
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects
- Project management experience - organising meetings, updating plans, status reporting
- Branding - exposure to improving brand awareness
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience