Marketing Campaign Manager sought for one of the worlds leading information technology and services companies.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing a full range of marketing campaigns to drive quotes, conversion to sales, minimise sell cycles and optimise ROI. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to drive demand generation that contributes measurable outcomes.
- Initiate and develop end-to-end data-driven online/offline campaigns.
- Develop and deliver acquisition plans with a focus on improving leads.
- Consider a full mix of marketing channels, be aware of new channel opportunities and create multi-channel campaigns.
- Efficiently manage the Campaign budget.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with agencies.
- Continuously test, monitor & optimise the effectiveness of all lead nurture & events campaign workflows.
- Recommend workflow processes to increase the efficiency & productivity of the marketing organisation.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Proven Campaign Marketing experience and knowledge of automation platforms (Eloqua / Marketo preferred)
- Analytical skills and an entrepreneurial approach to spot and act on opportunities to drive increased performance.
- Experience with CRM systems and business intelligence tools.
- Solid grasp of Social Media, SEO strategy techniques and paid search.
You will be knowledgeable within the market and have the ability to be part of a team driving the agenda for designing, implementing and testing of lead-generation programmes, lead-nurturing programmes, lead scoring and automated communications programmes.
Please do not hesitate to apply today if you fulfil the requirements and are on the lookout for your next exciting opportunity!