EMR are working closely with a services business based in Central London.
This business know that their people are key to their success and their aim is to create an environment that allows their employees to flourish.
Reporting into the Customer Marketing Manager, this role provides the chance to make a real impact by supporting the businesses plans to increase awareness and understanding of the company.
You will be devising and delivering integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive awareness and interest, supporting uptake of the business. This will include collaborating with the wider marketing team on some initiatives.
You will be responsible for overseeing, maintaining and measuring campaign plans and communicating these plans to internal and external audiences.
You will be expected to review and refine targets and metrics for marketing campaign reach and engagement, monitor results to ensure success and implement any required adjustments to strategy tactics.
You will provide relevant and informative reporting on the success and effectiveness of campaigns, sharing insights and learning's with the marketing team, partner agencies and on occasion, the wider business.
You will use insights and analytics to pilot new marketing initiatives, taking your ideas from inception to delivery.
You will need to work closely with suppliers (eg creative and digital agencies) and internal stakeholders to deliver a range of activities on brand, on budget and on time.
You are an experienced marketing executive with a proven track record in delivering both above and below the line marketing campaigns.
You will be an enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working in a small but friendly team, happy to roll up your sleeves, offer opinions and ideas and get involved.
You are a highly organised individual, with an analytical mind-set and excellent communication skills.
You are passionate about delivering successful campaigns and going the extra mile to do this.
You are a creative thinker with the ability to think outside of the box to identify solutions.
You enjoy working collaboratively with people at all levels from different areas of the business.
You are highly organised individual, with the ability to manage multiple projects. priorities and objectives.
You will need:
- Solid experience of working in a marketing-based role, with specific experience in devising and delivering above and below the line campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends in data and experience of reporting for marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using social media ad tools, design software (eg photoshop) and content management systems
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft desktop products
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve deadlines
- Comfortable with change, confident to own projects and get the job done
- Experience with managing external suppliers and agencies
- Ability to work effectively with many different external and internal stakeholders