As part of our Strategy team, our Campaign Marketing Executives play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of our client’s direct to consumer campaigns. Using data profiling techniques, to help the wider agency and our clients understand and target the right audience, find new prospects and engage with customers more efficiently and effectively.
We have a great opportunity to join the team as a Campaign Marketing Executive on a 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
What you will do…
- Manage the delivery of direct marketing campaigns via email and direct mail across a number of our top end clients
- Be hands on in the processing of data, identifying duplicates, industry suppressions etc whilst taking an active role in identifying any blockers that may affect delivery or success of the campaigns
- Take responsibility for the purchasing of external data and media, and fully contribute to the planning of direct to consumer campaigns
- Monitor response and campaign results to inform future recommendations
- Work collaboratively with internal delivery teams, ensuring a seamless transition of projects
- Keep abreast of GDPR developments and how these effect the “cold rental” market place
- Have a commercial eye on the costs, monitoring any external costs and ensuring we deliver as profitably as possible without compromising quality of output
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have gained similar experience, either within an agency or internal marketing team with a genuine curiosity and love of all things data
- Familiarity with email delivery platforms and data processing software (Cygnus)
- Confidence using the MS suite of products, and have delivered email campaigns via 3rd parties (Dotmailer, Adestra, Communicator Corp)
- A willingness to learn new software programmes such as mapping tools and Power BI to deliver great insight
- Eagle eye on the detail, and a desire to deliver best in class campaigns for some big-name clients
- You’ll be a great communicator and enjoy working with cross functional teams within a vibrant agency, where you can add real value, everyday
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 27th April 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment, for a period of 12 months. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please let us know.