Opportunity for an experienced Campaign Marketer with digital skills & events background.
Our client is one of the world's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events businesses, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world.
This is a temp to perm role and as a Campaign Marketer you will be responsible for:
- managing marketing campaigns from start to finish, including ground work and
strategic planning and results analysis
- analyse the most effective media, customer segments and promo activities to
formulate effective event promotions campaigns
- developing partnerships
- determining target markets for specialised events
- post event campaign analysis
- e-marketing and social media management
- digital marketing including SEO and Google Analytics
- creation of compelling, relevant and digital content including written, audio and
video elements, live broadcasting and streaming
To be considered for this temp to perm Campaign Marketer role, you must meet the following requirements:
- minimum 3 years experience in a similar campaign and digital B2B/B2C role
- experience in content and digital marketing
- proven track record of developing and delivering digital content driven
- experience managing social media and online communities and campaigns
- technical expertise in managing digital platforms
- stake holders management/partnerships development
- passion for communication and technology
- superb communication skills
- exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like you, please apply now....
Campaign Marketer-£25,000-£27,500-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.