Want to be part of a company that's really going places? This fintech company are growing rapidly globally, and you could be part of their journey.
Campaign Manager Lead - £43,000 - London
With a long heritage providing software solutions to banks and businesses worldwide, this company is the sort you want to have on your CV!
The fintech they offer delivers payment efficiency, screening and compliance programmes and risk management solutions.
This Campaign Manager Lead is a great opportunity to propel your career.
As Campaign Manager Lead you will be managing and executing B2B integrated marketing campaigns, leading a team of two direct reports and three outside resources.
You will be responsible for:
- managing the implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns
- briefing and managing internal and external agencies
- writing copy for promotional material
- brand management
- regular reporting on results including web analysis
- being a website super-user
- understanding customer personas and segmentation
- event management
To be successful in this Campaign Manager Lead role you MUST have:
- significant experience with B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- knowledge of marketing automation capabilities
- worked with Salesforce, Eloqua, WordPress or ExactTarget
- experience of using multiple marketing technologies at once (email tools, social media, CRM, webinar and analytics)
- experience managing third parties and multiple stakeholders to get projects completed on time
If you can tick all these boxes we'd love to hear from you. Please do apply online now...
Campaign Manager Lead - £43,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.