Campaign Manager - Digital, Bury St Edmunds -
Here at Brand, we've partnered exclusively with an outstanding B2B business who operate on a global scale, in their search for a passionate and team-centric Campaign Manager to join their growing marketing team, full of successful and like-minded individuals.
If you have a fervour for using your commercial acumen to produce powerful - predominantly digital - marketing campaigns that will generate fruitful growth opportunities, then keep reading!
So, what will you be doing?
- Managing the complete marketing campaign lifecycle from initial conception to implementation and evaluation;
- Alongside content teams, developing eye-catching and accurate content that will excite and engage audiences;
- Working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to ensure all campaign elements are delivered in harmony with one another;
- Reporting on campaign success, providing valuable insights to enable continual development.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 3 years' experience within digitally-focussed marketing, where you have been driving measurable integrated campaigns;
- Experience of working across a range of online marketing activities such as email marketing, content development, social media, SEO and more;
- Outstanding organisational skills, and the ability to work with focus and drive within a busy environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a hugely successful multinational organisation, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying an excellent remuneration package. Due to the location of this role it is commutable from Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Stowmarket, Diss, Sudbury, Saffron Walden, Braintree, Ipswich, Cambridge, Haverhill, Thetford, Attleborough, Swaffham and Mildenhall.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.