Our client is a market leader in innovative technologies in cloud, enterprise mobility, collaboration, security and managed services who are looking for a Campaign Manager to help support their Head of Marketing in the delivery of multiple campaigns to drive growth.
This role will be a key appointment within a multi-disciplinary marketing team. Working collaboratively with the marketing assistant and head of marketing, this role will be the key interface between sales, lead generation, business intelligence and other internal functions to create and drive external marketing campaigns.
Alongside the head of marketing, this person will also have responsibility for managing external agency relationships day to day. The ideal candidate will have significant marketing campaigns experience with a passion for marketing across traditional, digital and online techniques. They will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm. High energy is key as is a highly collaborative approach.
The goal is to improve the company’s market profile and increase inbound enquiries.
- Create, develop and deliver marketing content and campaigns both direct to market, as well as through agencies
- Day to day ownership of external marketing campaigns
- Agency relationship management
- Manage the tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers
- Monitor and control budget spend
Experience and Skills required:
- Significant proven experience of developing and managing B2B campaigns
- Experience with Hubspot preferred
- Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential
- Strong copywriting capability
- Ability to analyse data from marketing campaigns to assess effectiveness
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of current market trends
- We have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- We care about each other and our customers
- We stay until the job is done
- We love technology
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.