Exciting opportunity for a FMCG Marketing Manager to join a global E-commerce leader!
Based in South West London, this role is offered on a 6-month day rate (inside IR35).
This role will work in the Marketing Planning & Strategy team, designing impactful campaigns to drive sales of FMCG inventory on the platform.
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning a test and learn marketing framework to scale FMCG, ultimately rolling out successful campaigns into an always on programme to drive new customers into the FMCG category and replenishment from customers already shopping FMCG goods.
- CRM experience, with a particular focus on planning and implementing data driven customer journeys;
- Experience in the FMCG environment preferred;
- Digital marketing expertise is essential; and
- Data analytics expertise is essential.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Activating and optimising marketing, merchandising and sponsored commerce placements to drive visibility for FMCG products;
- Working with customer insights & analytics teams to identify consumer patterns and trends, and opportunities to optimise campaigns;
- Developing programmes to proactively manage the customer life cycle and increase the average customer value in FMCG categories;
- Ensure campaigns are integrated and consistent at any given time.
- Experience in the development and implementation of data driven marketing strategy; including audience segmentation and targeting, life cycle trigger communications and behavioural marketing;
- Ability to translate data and insights to communicate through the most appropriate channels with messaging that resonates with customers.
If this fits the bill for what you are looking for, apply now or email Marcel@emr.co.uk