Are you an immediately available campaign marketer with a strong events background looking for a new 6-month challenge in the new year?
Brand new role with the subsidiary of a large events company based in Central London to work on their annual event.
You will be responsible for the planning and executing of innovative marketing strategies to deliver key marketing and business objectives. The role will be focused on generating sponsorship leads, securing delegate revenue through effective marketing campaigns.
- Create the event marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans to deliver key marketing and business objectives for each event
* Manage and segment data, identifying gaps, and implementing a data acquisition strategy.
* Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for the events, working closely with the digital team.
* Create and deliver SEO plans to ensure the event website position is optimised in search results.
- Create and manage the customer value proposition and messaging for each target audience group, according to customer insights.
* Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral relating to the event, including sales brochures, delegate brochures, web banners/emails etc.
* Create and update portfolio and event websites with proposition and latest information.
* Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated and timelines are adhered to.
* Work with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure.
* Provide the Head of Marketing with weekly on-going events and campaign effectiveness reports and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend.
The role is positioned as a 6 month FTC will a start date of asap. You will report into the Head of Marketing within a team of 3 with external support.
Please apply directly or email your CV to Rhys.Collins@emr.co.uk