Robert Half Creative & Marketing are delighted to be working in partnership with a Global market leading software provider for the recruitment of a Campaign Manager position. Established since 2000 they are committed to delivering the very best in cloud hosted automated financial, procurement and workflow functions. The company pride themselves on seeking innovative solutions and are committed to providing continuous career development to their employees
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director this is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility for a result orientated B2B Digital Marketer with a background in managing inbound/outbound marketing projects, integrated all-channel campaigns and creation of compelling marketing copy.
Key responsibilities will ideally include the following and there is an expectation to work with external Marketing & Creative agencies.
- Assist in developing lead generation and nurturing to deliver quality inbound leads
- Create emails and landing pages as well as set up workflows and automated campaigns for various marketing programs
- Help maintain excellent marketing data, ensuring that it is up to date and segmented in the CRM
- Respond to and qualify inbound web, chat, and phone inquiries based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Track full-funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations for program and campaign investments based on performance and conversion rates.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition of information and feedback about lead quality.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and processes that measure, refine, and continuously improve lead quality, velocity, and conversion rates.
- Conduct regular database health checks and implement cleansing and augmentation processes.
- Integrate campaigns with CRM
- Optimizes paid search, social and display campaigns
- Manages website updates
The successful Campaign Manager will ideally have some of the following skills and background
- B2B background (with non-profit R2M a nice to have)
- A degree in marketing or business related equivalent
- Previous campaign management background with a focus on continuous improvement of content and engagement methods
- Proven ROI especially quality inbound lead generation
- Evidence of nurturing leads through to conversion
- Evidence of lateral thinking to approach a challenge
- A background of using marketing automation linked with CRM as well as Social Media
- Experienced with all Digital Channels as well as traditional channels
- Evidence of tracking success of campaigns in order to create investments
- Managed an agency brief (Creative, PR, Digital)
- Used to long cycles of developing leads through to conversion
- Use of customer segmentation of data in the CRM
Our client work in a dynamic environment at a rapid pace. They welcome a relaxed easy-going team player who is happy to support and develop their colleagues. A pragmatic attitude and a solution led focus will fit in well. They offer fantastic opportunities for professional and personal development. They work with the latest internet technology driven from their European based head office. The team in Bristol is relatively small in comparison which will put the successful candidate in a unique position to influence the growth and development of the company as it becomes established in the UK.
Salary & Benefits
The successful campaign manager can expect to receive a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 plus benefit package depending on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.