Experienced multi-channel marketeer, with strong Brand, Digital and PR skills in heritage and/or arts/culture and desire to work in Central London? Read on!
Our client is a cultural institute located on Bishopsgate, in the heart of London. Established in 1895, it offers a cultural events programme, education courses for adults, historic library and archive collection, and community programme.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy & Planning, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering increased audiences, customers and profile for the Institute against agreed targets and priorities through Marketing and PR initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and oversee effective and compelling marketing and promotional campaigns to achieve agreed targets
- Work with Content team to created and promoted curated editorial social and digital content, ensuring engaging connection to programme of events and activities
- Oversee the development and implementation of a ticketing strategy
- Manage direct marketing activity, across both print and digital channels
- Maintain and develop the Institute's visual identity and tone of voice
- Deliver an improved online presence, including project managing a website project within first 6 months
- Develop PR and media elements to campaigns to raise profile of the Institution
- Proactively build the database of contacts
To be able to apply for this Campaign Manager role, you must have:
- Demonstrable track record of creating and executing innovative PR, Marketing and Promotional campaigns that increase audience engagement and income, as well as raising brand profile
- Proven track record in achieving targets for audience engagement (including ticket sales, enrolments and other bookings)
- Previously managed website projects from design to launch
- Have experience of both creative planning and post-campaign analysis, with excellent budget management ability
- High level of skill in relevant applications such as eMarketing software, CMS, Google Analytics and social media content management
- Excellent line management, supervision and motivational skills
- Background in Heritage and/or Arts/Culture sector
If this role is ticking all your boxes, please apply NOW! All applications receive a response.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.