Looking for a role where you can really make your mark around strategic campaigns, where you can have a lot of input and mentor other team members?
You will be developing strategic event and marketing communication campaigns using Salesforce and Pardot for a company that plays an instrumental role in the growth of the UK economy.
-The company works with passionate business people at the heart of the UK economy, helping them start, sustain and grow their companies, through advisory services as well as financing and equity investment products.
-You´ll be part of a team who deliver over 380 events a year for both private and public sectors, encompassing trade missions taking companies to all corners of the globe, conferences for female entrepreneurs, pitching events for start-ups seeking angel investment or flying buyers in from around the world to meet with UK sellers.
-plan, deliver and evaluate communication campaigns to meet client objectives and identify areas for future improvement to drive better customer engagement and operational efficiencies through reporting automation. This includes a range of client touch points around events, webinars, content marketing communications (blogs, case studies, email, sms etc).
- schedule campaigns across the entire client portfolio
- report to management on campaign progress and outcomes
- ultimate responsibility for every communication to ensure the look and feel of the campaign reflects the company and it's clients branding and marketing compliance
- create and update Salesforce campaign best practice documentation for systemising and training to achieve operational efficiency
- support the development of lead generation tools that plug in to Salesforce
- enforce data segmentation protocols to align with GDPR requirements for data
You MUST HAVE
- strong project and client management skills
- communications campaign creation
- copywriting skills
- experience of creating marketing collateral
- experience of marketing automation, Salesforce and Pardot is desirable
The company offers extensive development opportunities as it seeks to grow 3 times the size in the next 5 years.
Campaign Manager-£28,000-£31,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.