I'm currently working in partnership with a highly successful B2B business in Hull who due to continued growth are now on the lookout for a Campaign Manager to join their expanding marketing department. The business is incredibly successful and strives to be leaders in their field, so it goes without saying that this is definitely not a company/role to miss out on. Please read on for further details.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for running end to end marketing campaigns for products, services and events with the aim to require and retain customers.
Key duties will involve:
- Devise and manage B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns to acquire and maintain clients.
- Manage the implementation of marketing campaigns and effectively measure the ROI.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external agencies to make sure campaigns are on time and within budget.
- Write and edit content for promotional activity.
- Take ownership of the organisations trade shows and events.
- Keep up to date with current marketing trends.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
To be considered for this position you will need to already be working in a Campaign Executive/Manager position within a fast-paced working environment. You must be comfortable managing multiple projects at one time and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and also be comfortable liaising with different department heads and external agencies. If you have extensive campaign management experience and work well within a team then please send across your application.