Are you ready to dive into a new role? Our client is looking for a Campaign Executive to join their Manchester based team and thrive from the get-go!
Join this established Manchester business as their Campaign Executive and play an integral part in their Marketing department. As Campaign Executive you will create and roll out campaigns across all platforms, ensuring budgets are being adhered to and all content is on track to fulfil objectives. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with a fluid approach to work, willing to adapt to the changing landscape.
Are you interested? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Campaign Executive:
- Develop and execute engaging marketing campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance.
- Adhere to marketing best practices.
- Keep up to date with all industry trends and tools which might benefit the business.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, building strong working relationships.
- Identify new marketing opportunities which can help grow the business.
- Copywriting and other written content creation.
Key Skills and Attributes of Campaign Executive:
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Proven success running campaigns across multiple channels.
- Confident communicator.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Capable of managing a large workload, ensuring work is produced on time and to a high standard.
- Marketing degree or related is beneficial.