Are you a digital native with a real love of best-in-class marketing campaigns that stand out from the crowd? Do you have a knack for unearthing golden gems of customer insights and translating them into beautifully-crafted creative? Do you take it as a given that your laurels, no matter how aromatic, are never there to be rested upon?
You will be hugely passionate and enthusiastic with a track record of taking dry information and making it fun and engaging for your B2B customers. You will have experience of digital transformation as well as above the line campaigns including outdoor and TV. You will be analytical, driven and keen to make best in class campaigns. You will need:
- End-to-end TTL campaign management experience, from brief to creative delivery across the full marketing mix (TV, OOH, Radio, Press, DM, Content, Social), reviewing creative work, and agency and stakeholder management
- Strong experience in managing media plans and budgets
- Experience in brand planning and consumer understanding and analysis
- Demonstrate a commitment to performance and quality; willing to constructively challenge and always looking to create the best possible result
- Highly organised with practical experience of independently running multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables
- The ability to combine “soft” influencing and persuasion skills with “leadership” qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions and requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within, and outside the business
- Experience in Insurance / Financial Services is desirable
About the role
You’ll be the go-to person for all things Direct Commercial within Marketing. You’ll be the expert on our hig end business insurance customers, you’ll get under the skin of our product suite and you’ll join the dots between what customers want and what the business provides.
In practice, this means:
- Creating strong relationships - with internal stakeholders and fantastic external agencies, to deliver outstanding and disruptive campaigns across the full marketing mix, from TV to Content and Direct Mail
- Executing brilliantly – from writing campaign briefs to interpreting and incorporating results into future activity, to managing budgets and timelines
- Leading the way – collaborating with stakeholders to launch market-leading initiatives and deciding on the best routes of implementation
About the client
A well-known insurance provider with a great reputation in personal and business finance in the UK and globally. Great fun place to work and a real drive for excellence.