A well-known brand activation agency is looking to hire a confident Campaign Assistant to work on their biggest account – a world famous retail brand. Based in the client’s offices, you’ll be working with the roster agencies to support the Brand team working alongside Strategy & Intelligence, Communications through to Supply Chain, Customer Services and Legal.
Supporting the Senior Brand Manager, this role will combine administration with project management. You’ll work closely with creative, production and partner agencies to deliver integrated campaigns to business stakeholders and the public.You're eager to learn, take initiative and can juggle a million things at once. You possess strong organisation and administration skills along with a confident can-do attitude and bags of energy.
SOME OF THE DAY-TO-DAY
- Production support across all channels for a range of integrated campaigns (including TV, Outdoor, Radio, Press, Digital, Social Media and In-Restaurant)
- Evaluating creative campaign work and feeding back to the relevant line manager and partner agencies
- Leading meetings with key departments to gain feedback and approval on work
- Organisation and attendance of shoots for TV/Print/Social Media
- Admin support including diary and travel management
- Collating and preparing agendas
- Taking minutes for meetings and reporting
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing or communications roles
- An Industry relevant qualification
- A passion for branding and the marketing industry
- Proactive – able to take initiative and see a project through
- Able to flex in a constantly changing environment
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- A whizz at Excel and PowerPoint
- A clear communicator - both verbally and in writing
- Possesses strong relationship building and management skills
- Able to distil complex feedback into clear and actionable next steps
- Excellent problem solver – able to identify barriers and potential solutions
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Graduate to work with a famous retail brand
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.