One of the largest and most renowned, insurance and investments business' is looking for a Campaign Analyst. In your role you will support the delivery, growth and optimisation of B2C Marketing Automation campaigns.
It is sits within their digital function and in the heart of innovation.
- Execute, maintain and optimise multi-channel campaigns using the Automation Platform, Adobe Campaign.
- Create design briefs for creative agencies with a view of constant improvements to their email campaigns.
- Accountable for producing in-depth reporting and analytics to make recommendations on next best actions.
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders and channel owners to delivery optimal multi-channel marketing campaigns for all Consumer propositions and share best practices across the Group.
- Demonstrate understanding and method to influence individual behaviours and engagement in a multi-channel environment to achieve right outcomes for consumers
- Maintain relationships with group delivery teams as well as external technology partners, providing technical support to project delivery teams.
- Accountable for minimizing risk and championing data governance/compliance.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of CRM systems.
- Understand complex data modelling.
- Designing, delivering and executing full customer and prospect multi-channel journeys for acquisition and retention.
- Previous experience in building Multichannel B2C/D2C capabilities and experiences, for new business acquisition, retention and increasing LTV
- Good years of experience managing email communications to prospects and customers. Demonstrating email optimisation techniques to drive continuous improvement to KPIs is essential.
- Good knowledge of using CRM Platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Understanding of operational delivery through marketing automation platform working alongside CRM, Sales and Servicing Channels, Data Analytics.
- Data-driven, with strong analytical skills. Able to measure ROI, capturing and applying learning on an ongoing basis, ideally some knowledge of Google
- Analytics, MS Dynamics CRM, DoubleClick platforms.
- Passion for technology!