£25,000- £30,000 + benefits
South West London - Richmond
Are you looking to build a career within Campaign Analysis?
This is a great opportunity to work for a hugely well-known website in their recruitment advertising team! Due to their rapid growth, this expanding business are looking to grow their team to work across a variety of key clients. Your role will sit within the team focussed on driving applications for their clients' job vacancies. This is fantastic business to work for with perks such as a fridge stocked with food and drinks for you to enjoy throughout the day, colourful open-plan offices and regular team socials meaning that not only is the job and exciting one but your working environment will be brilliant as well!
The Campaign Analyst position will see you working on the Recruitment side of the platform which advertises job vacancies for a range of business across all sectors. The role will require you to analyse data coming from the vacancy applications for insights into how to optimise performance as well as report on campaign performance - it is important that the client is happy with the quality of applicants coming from the site! This will include:
- Driving advertising response to client vacancies to ensure you are delivering above the performance metrics.
- Analysing data coming in from campaigns to help advise the sales team.
- Providing data and insight into advertising performance to keep clients happy.
This is a brand new role within the team and they are looking for someone who has previous experience in recruitment and is looking to take a step into looking a more data-driven, insight-led role focussed on the marketing of job vacancies. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience with managing data-driven campaigns
- An analytical mind - this will help to come up with solutions from the data coming in from the performance of the vacancies
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - as you will be reporting analysis to different teams within the organisation
- Able to work in/commute to South West London each day
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate in sending your CV for consideration straight away!