My client is a well established but fast growing ecommerce brand with an award-winning website and catalogue. They are looking to recruit a bright, analytical graduate to work as a Buying Assistant. You'll need a love of flowers and plants to excel.
The experience we need.
- A love of flowers and plants, but no horticultural qualification is required
- Good communication skills
- Good to intermediate Excel skills
- Be highly organised
- Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- High level of professional integrity and strong of responsibility
- Complete Buying Sheets each season, requesting photos from suppliers and collating product information from suppliers, preparing sheet for sign off by Senior Buyer
- Assist with sourcing/resourcing top-up stock mid-season
- Complete report administration to enable seasonal reports to be produced
- Keep records of samples for trials, track progress and record results of trials
- Carry out day to day web checks and product presentation and information online
- Maintain log of anything flowering incorrectly and communicate issues to suppliers
- Be aware of current market trends and competitor activity
- Check invoices and credits each week against agreed cost prices and resolve queries before passing to Accounts team
- Manage library of competitors and supplier catalogues
This is a well loved ecommerce brand. An established brand that is ambitious to grow.
What you'll get in return.
A fantastic basic salary of c£24k and the opportunity to learn and develop as part of a really successful brand.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.