Our client, a well known high street retailer are looking for a Business Performance Analyst to harness their analytical expertise to highlight the companies top-to-bottom performance drivers.
Reporting into the Head of Insight, You will be instrumental in proactively spotting performance trends, providing insight and suggesting actions to the marketing team.
- Provide clear analysis, KPIs, reporting and recommendations based on sales, customer and rest of market data tailored to Customer Insight, CRM and Marketing.
- Present the analytical results in a commercial and engaging manner
- Re-engineer existing data feeds and processes that cause conflict to create a seamless single process.
- Identify the root cause of issues using advanced analytics by evaluating the relationship between changes in sales and a multitude of data sources.
- Automatically propose actions proposed to reverse or minimise negative drivers and enhance the positives ones using predictive analytics.
- Cultivate a culture of analytical curiosity through the development of data driven solutions.
- Strong statistical background applied across a number of areas using both simple and complex statistical models
- Expert with a range of statistical and programming software, e.g. SQL, SAS
- Experience with visualisation tools .e.g. Spotfire, Tableau
- Expert in mining large & complex data sets and shaping future requirements
- Experience of working well in a team environment with collaborative relationships across the business
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a fast moving and constantly evolving business, and have the skills and experience required, then please apply now