This leading investor-led global coalition is looking for a Business Network Manager. Reporting into the Director of Business and Stakeholder Engagement you will be part of a global team with the opportunity to contribute to a significant change in global reporting practices.
- Leading the global network programme, planning and implementation existing activities, recruitment and retention of participants.
- Develop the Business Network programme to contribute to the wider success of the global strategy.
- Implement and devise an ongoing programme of recruitment and expand membership of the Business network.
- Support organisation's relationship management and third - party businesses relating to the activities of the Business Network.
- Collaborate with other members to develop and deliver work programme to support Phase of the strategy.
- Report on activities on a regular basis and carry out other duties as required.
- Ability to interact effectively at different levels in a corporate and professional environment
- A background in Professional Services working within Sales/ Relationship Management
- Self-motivating with professional and good commercial attitude.
- A creative thinker, delivering innovative solutions.
- Experienced and confident in delivering sales targets.
- Comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines managing range of priorities.
- Commitment to success with excellent project management skills
It is a fantastic career opportunity for a candidate with a strong aptitude for relationship management, willing to work in a collaborative and supportive culture with a global exposure. If this sounds like you, please send your CV.