Business Intelligence Analyst
£35k - £45k per annum
West London/Greater London
A leading brand in the automotive products market is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst, to support the development and implementation strategies for optimising a BI platform to establish competitive advantage in line with profit and volume goals.
The BI Analyst is responsible for BI tool, databases, dashboards, systems and methods to analyse trends and provide insight into consumers, competitor product offerings and the wider market place.
About the opportunity:
- Reporting into the Pricing and BI Manager, you will support the creation of an effective BI strategy and providing stakeholders with insight on consumers, competitors, market and product.
- Monitoring and communicating market trends, researching consumer markets and competitor activities to identify key issues and opportunities.
- Liaising with the central business intelligence department.
- Actively participating in the annual budgeting process, by making all BI spend is available to relevant stakeholders and maximising cost efficiency/reducing spend where possible.
- Evaluating BI methodologies and data sources, ensuring relevancy and best practice.
- Creating a set of KPIs to measure BI effectiveness.
- Managing large data-sets of multiple sources and managing the design, development and implementation of BI information system and process.
- A main point of contact and liaison for organisations such as ETRma, GiPA, SMMT, SIMI and other external data providers.
- Sourcing, retention and management of all third party agencies, including reviewing contracts, spend and service levels to ensure performance objectives are met.
- You will be an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst, passionate about seeking new information and uncovering and interpreting consumer and market insights.
- Excellent analytical skills are a must, plus experience in analysing large quantities of data.
- Accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills to prepare, present and discuss reports with all levels of stakeholder are key.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative, with proven time-management and experience in adhering to strict project deadlines.
- A professional qualification in marketing or a related field is strongly preferred.