We are looking for a Business Director who is very inspiring, enthusiastic, confident and proactive. You will be joining an independent, established and award-winning London Communication agency.
The Business Director will be responsible for sustaining the revenue growth, to also developing new business leads in the PR and communication space.
Bringing an impressive book of contacts, you must be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills. Be able to help build the profile of the agency, and develop key new contacts, to also taking responsibility for securing new business to hit Company targets.
This role can be flexible, splitting time in the office and remotely so could be a good role to fit around childcare commitments.
- 3+ years of solid experience in business development in the digital products and services industry
- Strong experience of working in the communication, marketing, PR and culture space
- Good understanding of the communication industry competitors and how to grow the business to compete
- Creating forecasts for revenue and target monthly reports
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Company Directors to budget for new business efforts and opportunities across desired industries
- Be able to identify areas of expansion and development
- Expanding networking opportunities at key events and trade shows
- Good understanding of creative and development project life cycles to confidently convey agency services and offering
- Excellent Account Management skills in particular experience in mediation, negotiation and presentation
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets throughout the bid and proposal process
- Formulate and execute plans to build long-term partnerships with current and new clients
- Strong communicator and negotiator of contracts and service-level agreements
- Team player with strong influencing skills, extremely organised, analytical and dynamic
- Must be a self starter, proactive, confident and be very target driven
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com