Do you want to work for one of London's most distinguished Digital Creative Agencies? If you are a Business Director with FMCG experience you will want to read on.
A winner of several global creative awards, our client boasts dozens of visionary campaigns with an impressive range of prestigious international brands. They are interested in campaigns that truly influence and move people across different environments and platforms, reality and virtual. Our client maintains an ethos of building intimacy between brand and consumer, and after significant growth over the last 2 years (15 to over 35) they are looking to continue the moment with a third Business Director to join their senior Client Services team and also sit on the leadership board. And your role will encompass:
- Adding value and impact to existing clients' businesses.
- Develop and secure own new business development opportunities.
- Ensures increased levels of productivity throughout team.
- Focuses on improving own / team's profitability
- Lead from the front by setting the highest behavioural standards (in self and the agency) and inspire greater performance.
Is it you?
Are you someone with creative passion / ambition and who is a self-starting business developer (existing client growth and driving end-to-end new business opportunities) because you are exactly what our client is looking for. Your background includes
- Strong FMCG / drinks experience (their heartland) with evidence of sustainable client growth
- Consumer-first approach with a passion for brands and creative comms
- Integrated skill set (with a bias towards more BTL/shopper/digital/social comms)
- Likely to have an independent agency background (with strong creative / entrepreneurial bias)
A sleeves rolled up, self-starting Business Director with energy, drive and tenacity, charismatic and persuasive individual with a hunger for more success; must be comfortable / able to flourish in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: up to £85K plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Our client has achieved 100 per cent growth in 2016, so there couldn't be a better time to join and be part of a dynamic team. So if you are already a Business Director with proven career progression to date, who can contribute to the agency culture of lively, energetic and outgoing personalities who are "fired up" - then click apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter