A leading business development consultancy that sits at the intersection of brands and agencies is looking for a new Business Director to join to help pick up a lot of the new clients they are on-boarding and also manage teams
Our client has a consultative approach and is looking for a candidate with a holistic approach to new business and has the personality and ability to work closely with clients. Want to sit on the Management Board and be part of the big-decision making? This role will require you to do just that, including coming up with new ideas and drive positive change throughout the business.
The Business Director will be responsible for client relations, the internal administration of up to twelve accounts as well as providing consistent direction and motivation to ADs, SAMs and AMs. Responsibilities include:-
- Build & maintain client relationships by regular communication and monthly meetings.
- Leading client review sessions for all accounts and hosting internal sessions prior to review meetings, briefing team in advance
- Living and breathing the client's industry and sector, and sharing this knowledge with employees and clients where relevant
- Hosting new client inductions and pitches to secure new business for the agency
- Management and development of junior account team members, organising appraisals and providing ongoing training support
Is it you?
- A good sense of humour, be sociable, opinionated, articulate and intelligent with a strong sense of confidence and personality
- Degree in related field, highly literate
- Lead with a positive attitude to motivate the wider business
- Show previous success in generating sales leads for marketing service agencies, or other commercial/professional services
- A strong understanding of the market and a view on where the market is going
- Experience of working in-house in a new business manager role or even new business within another new business agency
Salary: £50K to £60K dependent on experience plus a £10K bonus
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV by clicking apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Once we have received your CV and if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for Ali will get in touch. If you would prefer a confidential chat call Ali on his mobile 07984 171873
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter