Job Title: Business Director
Global creative content marketing agency seek a Business Director with experience in delivering international branded digital content campaigns.
This results-oriented team work hard to ensure that their clients have an ever-growing digital landscape and increased engagement. They do this through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution. Their processes are underpinned by their rigorous SEO methodology.
They are made up of a talented team of SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers, who are with the client every step of the way to ensure that their brands content reaches the correct audiences. The content they create is original, inspiring, innovative and easily searchable.
Their clients include some of the world's largest brands such as PepsiCo and Unilever each office work on the accounts for local markets. Their campaigns are translated into 10 languages and distributed globally. Everything they create is branded digital copy, content for website and apps within the B2C and B2B markets. Therefore, the ideal candidate would have experience in this, opposed to advertisement for television. Their video content is 1-2 minutes long and literary content is all short form and fully optimized.
The company are looking for a passionate, strategic and client-focused Business Director to look after their largest FMCG client; overseeing a cross functional team of over 60 worldwide.
This is the most senior position managing a global website live in 10 markets around the world! You will need to have a solid background in digital publishing, with experience of SEO / Organic traffic and have experience in delivering content (articles, videos, photography) at scale around the world.
You will also need to manage a senior team in London, be comfortable navigating the complexities of a large FMCG client and have the flexibility to work closely with a wide variety of client stakeholders.
Client Relationship Management:
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients.
- Lead / participate in senior client meetings and attend regular client status meetings as appropriate.
- Be heavily involved in driving the development of the project.
Overall Organic Search and Paid Search:
- Lead the team to provide daily implementation of all workstreams, and account management.
- Present and communicate strategies to clients for SEO and paid search.
- Identify potential upsell opportunities to provide additional services, analysis and insight to new brands and/or markets i.e. search and other channels.
- Train, motivate and develop a team of junior and more experience channel experts.
- Work with the team leads to prioritise resources across the clients.
- Responsible for personal development plans for the team.
- Oversee the team to ensure that we are delivering faultlessly on time, and often as possible!
- Business Director level experience in a related digital publishing agency.
- Proven leadership ability having managed a team of multi-discipline digital experts.
- A track record of delivering market-leading digital strategy for leading brands.
- A track record of delivering large scale global content projects.
- Resourceful, with proven problem-solving skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Commercial acumen with a proven ability to manage and grow an existing P&L and win new business.
If you come from a digital publishing background, either agency or client side and are looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the perfect move for you. Though a very senior role, it calls for a 'hands on' approach. Anyone from a client services background within digital content / editorial who has managed and delivered high value campaigns will be ideal.