Aspire is partnering with a boutique research consultancy, based in central London, seeking either a Business Director to join their successful team. The company boasts open plan, modern offices, with friendly and professional staff. The quantitative and qualitative teams work in close collaboration, providing valuable insights to their clients through a range of methodologies and techniques.
This role will suit someone who is looking for a new challenge, passionate brands and people. They believe in going the extra mile for their clients to really understand their challenges and help them promote their brands.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a senior role within the Management team and integral part of the business development strategy. The business Director is accountable for the functional deployment of all operations across the business. The role is responsible for leading the Marketing, New Business, HR & Operations including Project Management.
* Communicate effectively with the leadership team and employees
* Execute the strategy of the leadership team / turn direction into action
* Ensure high standards of people and performance management exist across all functions.
* Ensure smooth and on time delivery operation from sales to customer deployment
* Develop a community of high performing, capable team leaders and employees
* Drive, develop and implement sales and marketing strategy to support product developments to ensure that the company is at the forefront in the industry, is known for leading-edge products and services and retains a competitive edge
* Ensure that the company at a minimum maintains standards set by Investors in People and retains its accreditation
* Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all statutory regulations include GDPR.
* Manage Operations Managers.
- As a successful Business Director you will have excellent communication skills and warm personality with strong leadership quality's.
- Proven extensive experience of people management and operations management
- Proven track record of delivering operational excellence
- Experience working in start up or small business environment
- Proven track record in business development within a recent/current role
- Experience driving talent development programs throughout organisations
- Motivated by growing an already successful business
If this rewarding role within a leading industry leading research company who really care about their people sounds like the perfect role for you, click the apply button now.