A Global Law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work within its London office to look after one of the firms leading Practice Groups. Reporting into the Business Development Director, this role will be looking after the EMEA region and will involve the following;
- Manage and proactively execute the EMEA Strategy Plans
- Identify key clients, targets and opportunities
- Draft credentials and pitches
- Facilitate communication between partners within practices and sector interest groups
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities
- Support cross-selling initiatives
This is a great opportunity for either a BDM Manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Senior Exec, looking to take a step up.