About The Event Management Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Business Development Manager to join their dynamic and successful team.
Based in modern offices in Central London, you will be joining an award-winning events agency that specialise in providing bespoke events to global clients similar to Ford and Savills. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business as well as assisting with the closing of deals and supporting the Business Development Director.
About The Business Development Manager Role
As a Business Development Manager, you will have a chance to be involved in the whole process of event management and develop relationships with leaders of global brands. With ambitious growth plans, this is a good chance for the Business Development Manager to grow with the agency.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Generating new business and converting sales opportunities including financial forecasting and reporting.
- Identifying target clients through knowledge of the markets the agency operates in.
- Taking briefs from new prospective clients in line with their needs.
- Internal meetings with the Business Development Director to identify new leads and discuss sales pipeline.
- Leading on the pitch process for any new business opportunities and attending pitches.
- Attend industry events to ensure brand presence.
- Internal marketing to clients at networking events and on social media.
About The Successful Business Development Manager
If you are currently in a Business Development Manager role this could be an ideal step in your career within the events industry at a growing and successful agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a Business Development Manager position.
- Experience at an events agency is highly beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and a natural team player.
- Successful track record at securing new business through effective pitches.
- The ability to work extra hours, travel and attend various events.
The Business Development Manager will be offered a competitive basic salary paying up to £38,000 depending on experience, commission and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.