Appetite. Drive. Disruptive. Success.
As a successful Business Development Manager, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Business Development Manager isn’t at a normal bulk standard digital marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a digital marketing and innovations agency that specialises in product launches for some of the worlds biggest B2B and B2C brands and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf ideas.
This digital agency was founded by two very charismatic, genuine and non-egotistical digital marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and sold some of the most successful agencies in their sectors.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board a Business Development Manager who wants to help build and develop the agency on a long term basis.
This agency consists of a team of around 70 people and they are cracking fun. Some real characters which makes coming to work even more enjoyable. There is also a great social side to the agency which you are welcome to join in or if you have other personal commitments then no stress its not compulsory at all.
To be suitable for this role as Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced in developing and delivering on a new business strategy
- Proven history of growing a healthy new business pipeline
- Keep abreast of all key competitor activity
- Have solid digital or integrated marketing agency experience
- Attend regular, relevant networking events
- Generate thought leadership content
- Ability to lead and present at intimate seminars or workshops
- Have the gravitas to hold C level conversations and gather buy in
- Have over 4 year’s experience working within a marketing agency as a Business Developer
- Able to conduct research and gain market insight
- Understand that business development is NOT a scatter gun approach and have a proven track record when it comes to success
- Understands that business development is a team effort – you are not a lone gun for hire!
- You will want to be part of the agency’s rich tapestry of talent and see this as a long-term move
Most importantly this agency knows that new business won’t come in based on cold calls and creds mail outs. A true New Business person will know that its about relationships new and old where you start to build a profile and engage on multiple levels. Not by waving a creds document under their noses.
In return for your skills and expertise as a Business Development Manager our client offers a generous salary ranging between £40-50k plus commission plus other soft benefits
If you think you are the Business Development Manager we are seeking then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your CV.