ABOUT THE CLIENT
Global Consumer Tech/Mobile leader
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a highly important stand-alone role managing the Branded Accessory Business in UK&I responsible for hitting and exceeding sales targets by selling in the vision of Branded Accessories to a selection of key resellers (retail, operator and beyond) overseeing the journey from pitch to close. This will include defining the strategy for individual accounts, providing assortment, placement, and consumer offer recommendations, and navigating cross-functional teams (including but not limited to Distribution, Partner Marketing & Merchandising) to ensure timely and successful launch of new partner programs.
You’ll work closely with Channel Sales teams to define opportunities and build deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru and ensure channel customers have access to the essential branded accessories to unlock the value of hero devices. You’ll define strategy, design unique offers and incentive programs, develop essential channel assets, manage supply availability and ensure the successful launch of new products and drive the overall plan and execution of Accessory programs.
- Pitch to partners on incremental branded Accessory opportunities
- Manage pipeline of multiple partners simultaneously. Design, recommend, and negotiate assortments of key accessory SKUs for each partner
- Articulate compelling placement and merchandising strategies
- Develop demand generation strategies and design and model unique consumer offers
- Oversee drafting of legal agreements
- Forecast volume and timing of programs
- Prepare Keynote slides and Excel analysis to support sales initiatives
- Track progress and provide regular reports to country/EMEA/ Global
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking to appoint a specialist Accessories Sales leader (AD, Senior Sales Manager or Head of Sales) from an Accessory business, a Mobile, Consumer Electronics or IT vendor, an Operator or even an Accessory Buyer from Retail with a highly analytic and commercial approach and strong influencing skills.
- Retail Sales/Retail Marketing and/or Distribution and /or Channel Operations experience.
- Experience in Mobile or Consumer electronics preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellence in translating complexity into easy-to-understand business terms.
- Advanced analytical skills, including ability to build, augment, and validate complex analyses.
- Good understanding of the strategic priorities of resellers.
- Good understanding of consumer preferences and behaviour.
- Strong presentation skills and senior-level presence.
- Channel dexterity
- Strong organisation skills
- Interest in the unique capabilities and value proposition of accessories
ABOUT THE OFFER
Up to £90,000 basic salary + bonus + car + bens