Business Development Manager - £28,000 OTE £35k - Soho
This agency has been running advertising campaigns across the world for nearly 30 years. They help brands reach, inspire and drive action from their customers through localized marketing campaigns. Based in the heart of Soho and with offices in Denver, the UK and China they employ over 4,000 people and ensure that brands get their messaging just right for all of the markets they sell to.
Often working alongside some of the big advertising networks, their services include, Translation, Transcreation, Copywriting, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Social Media and Market Research.
Reporting straight to the Director of Business Development you will take warm leads and provide a consultative approach in order to convert them to long term clients.
Your role is varied, you will receive excellent training and learn a lot very quickly!
- Work alongside the Director of Business Development to identify new opportunities across existing and new accounts, moving prospects from qualification through to a confident close.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of your clients' business and objectives, proactively initiating dialogue and presenting solutions to the client that best address their needs.
- Collaborate on account planning activities with the operational strategists and Program Managers, to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for your account set.
- Work with Program Managers to plan and execute client contact engagement activities to secure the long-term relationship, nurture growth opportunities and secure referrals.
- Work closely with the passionate digital and content teams in a consultative sales approach to respond to potential client requests and manage tender response submissions where opportunities are identified, referred or delegated.
- Take detailed project briefs and provide accurate quotations for opportunities in consultation with Client Services and other departments.
*Please note, THERE IS NO COLD CALLING INVOLVED IN THIS JOB!
What's in it for you?
This company are great to work for, they are "investors in people" accredited and as such, rarely lose staff. It's a positive, fun place to be with excellent prospects due to their ambitious growth plans.
- Excellent basic salary and bonus of 25%
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Training and development
- Opportunity to travel