Robert Half Creative are helping a great client of ours in the Marketing industry in London to recruit for a Business Development Manager on a 12 Month FTC, paying up to £30k base (OTE £40k).
Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager
Proactively prospect and build relationships with partners and members against the budgeted and sector targets through recommendations, researching the trade press, Linkedin, our existing database as well as making connections and viewing activity across our 100+ events across the year
- Build and maintain a pipeline of leads to conversion using Salesforce
- Close agreements and execute a comprehensive handover to the account teams
- Seek to identify up-sell opportunities within current partners
- Propose new and innovative ways to enhance sales conversion through email, social and face to face presentation as well as acquisition process improvement.
- Provide constant feedback on winning sales features and objections to purchase to aid the development of the offering.
- A proven record of sales in a Business Development capacity (3+ years)
- Be comfortable presenting to a senior, often C-Suite, audience - must be comfortable selling to Marketing Directors, CMOs, CEOs, etc.
- Strong customer focus - being able to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders, understanding their requirements and responding appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce (desirable)
Leading company in the Marketing industry with a core base of members it is looking to continue to grow across London and the World!
Salary & Benefits
Up to £30k Salary, OTE £43k (Uncapped Bonus)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus the office shuts for one week over Christmas, one mental health day a year, leave early on your birthday, pension scheme, life insurance, team days, flexible working
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.