Business Development Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + Commission
Are you a new business hunter with experience in Research and Analysis, looking for a new opportunity with one of the largest publishers in the world?
Known for being one of the largest print and digital newspaper publishers in the world, our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Research and Analysis team.
Already the best performing team across the company, you would be responsible for selling business intelligence and subscriptions across the EMEA, Asia & US markets.
You will sell their portfolio of macro-economic and political solutions to financial services, corporate, government, professional services, and consulting sectors, growing the company's footprint and client base.
The company has ample opportunities to progress in your career both nationally and internationally, providing an insightful training program.
* Qualify strategic selling opportunities and target markets to develop a strong pipeline
* Develop and manage your personal lead generation through networking both digitally and face to face.
* Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting through to closing opportunities
* Take ownership of your territory by constantly improving on activity and conversion
* Attend regular
* Prepare regular sales reports which include your activity, sales invoiced, pipeline as well as monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
* A considerable experience in selling business intelligence within either large corporations, governments, or academies.
* Have a proven track record of generating your own new business pipeline whilst beating targets.
* Must be willing to attending regular networking events to further develop a brand reputation and to acquire new business opportunities.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity to become a Business Development Manager?
Please be aware applications are made in confidence.